The golf outing offers an opportunity to visit and network with others in the industry. Using a scramble format, the event proved to be competitive once again and in a first for this year, interactive hole sponsors added another layer of competition for WeaverRidge golfers. In addition to golf, there was a meal at the end of the day, recognition for the best scores and outstanding players at both courses, door prizes and the 50/50 raffle drawing, which was claimed by Steve Nelson (Tri-Con Materials).
IAAP will once again be hosting the golf outing at these courses on Thursday, September 17, 2020.
- The Illinois Electric Works team of Steve Smith, Don Michaud and Chad Travnicek (not pictured Pat Foley) took home the first-place trophy with a score of 59.
- Also shooting a 59, the second place trophy went to Steve Novak (Hanson Material Service), Jimmy Johnson (Advantage Industrial Systems), Blake Donahue and Tim Theobald (Hanson Material Service).
- Scott Hoglander (Ritchie Bros.), Josh White and Bob Martin (Martin Equipment) finished the day with third place honors and a 61.
Coyote Creek Results
- First place honors went to Josh Quinn (Bluff City Minerals), Jason Zeibert (Finkbiner), Troy Kutz and Dan Johnson (Bluff City Minerals) with a 57.
- The Continental Equipment team of Todd Bullock, Paxton Moran and Jeff Bowling finished their second-place round with a 67 but left for home before the trophies were awarded. (no photo)
- Collin Swift, Paul Harrison, Matt Blumenstock (Horton Supply) and Shawn Spina (Astralloy) returned with a 68 for a third-place trophy.
WeaverRidge Challenge Holes
- Longest fairway drive on hole No. 1: Andrew Ivelia (Vulcan Materials)
- Closest to the pin at hole No. 8: Ron Kastor (Tri-Con Materials)
- Closest to the pin at hole No. 12: Hamilton White (Turnkey Processing Solutions)
- Longest putt into the hole at No. 18: Andrew Ivelia
Coyote Creek Challenge Holes
- Closest to the pin on hole No. 6: Dan Johnson
- Longest drive at hole No. 9: Josh Quinn
- Closest to the pin at hole No. 11: Collin Swift